Database Management Specialist (Volunteer)
- Build a database based on Anjali House’s M&E plan, collecting data on all indicators.
- Build a survey and interview tool based on Anjali House’s M&E indicators to be used for an annual survey.
- Generate statistical reports based on the data collected in the database.
- Work with Anjali House’s social worker to build a database to record family and child data, incident reports (referrals, emergency cases, etc.), health information, and history with Anjali House.
- Build a data collection tool to streamline the way the social worker collects relevant data on families and children.
- Train Anjali House’s program leads in using the database for monitoring and reporting responsibilities.
- Knowledge of relevant database software
- Experience in building databases
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation for nonprofit organizations
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the complete job description here: ToR Communications intern
Anjali house’s online platforms include a website, a Facebook page, A LinkedIn page and a Youtube channel.
The objectives of these online platforms are to:
- increase the visibility of the organization towards its target audience
- Recruit volunteers
- Fundraise money to support Anjali House’s programs
The objective of the internship is to:
- Show the impact of Anjali House’s programs on its students and their families through the development of success stories.
- Increase the visibility of Anjali House’s online platforms (website/social media) through creative and engaging content
- Support the development and implementation of an online fundraising campaign
- Bachelor level degree in Communications and/or Marketing
Video editing and/or photography
Fluency in written and spoken English
Excellent creative writing skills
Good knowledge of WordPress
Good knowledge of SEO
Good Knowledge of Google analytics
Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners including the beneficiaries
Fundraising and Marketing Intern
Please find the complete job description here: ToR Marketing_Fundraising intern
Anjali House needs to raise money in order to be able to run its program over the years. The fundraising strategy should focus on activities which will cover the cost of our educational and basic care/healthcare activities over the years (sustainability).
Anjali house’s online platforms supporting fundraising activities include a website, a Facebook page, a LinkedIn page, a Youtube channel and crowfunding platforms.
The objective of the internship is to develop fundraising activities towards Anjali House’s main target audiences and in line with the 3 years fundraising strategy (2017-2019).
- Enthusiasm, dedication, entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude;
- Show initiative in designing and implementing new fundraising ideas and systems
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Creativity and the ability to think “outside-of-the-box” is desired.
- Good team working skills
- Bachelor level degree in marketing and/or Communications
- Knowledge of online marketing basics and best practices including branding, content marketing and relationship building
- Experience of building relationships with individual and corporate donors and researching funding opportunities;
- Experience with crowd funding and online fundraising tools;
- An ability to organize and plan;
- Experience in working in multicultural environments an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners including the beneficiaries